Humans of Dalian | 外国人在大连(中英文版)

2017-10-26 The Team dalianlaowai dalianlaowai

Komina Tatiana, city blogger

塔娅, 博客写手

First time I came to Dalian in 2012 was for work. I came and I fell in love with this city. Since then, I steadily came here every season, but never had time to enjoy the city. I was working all the time. In fact, I am grateful to my work in the past, which has taught me a lot and showed me the world. I worked in a company which organized education and cultural events for children and adults around the world. My week never started and finished at the same place. I could start in Paris and finish my week in Bangkok. My life was a big journey. 

2012年我因为工作原因第一次来到大连,然后我就爱上了这座城市。从那以后,我渐渐每一季都会来到这里,但我从没有时间享受这座城市的风景。我总是一直在工作,实际上,曾经的我很感激能有这份工作,它教会了我很多,也为我打开了一个世界的大门。我曾经在一家为全世界的儿童和家长们组织文化教育活动的公司工作。我从来没有完整地在同一个地方停留过。我可能是在巴黎开始我一周的工作,然后却在曼谷结束。我的人生就是一场漫长的旅程。

But in 2014, I realized that I wanted changes. And decided to move to China. The choice fell on the Dalian because it is similar to my hometown and its 2 hours by flight from it.

但是在2014年的时候,我意识到我想要做出点改变了。然后我就决定搬到中国了。我选在了大连是因为这个地方跟我的家乡很像,而且两地仅有二小时的飞机之隔。

I’ve been here 3 years already and during this time I learned the language and worked for a magazine in the position of author, designer and SMM manager. I worked as a photographer and has organized events in a team for expats in the city.

我在这已然生活了3年,在这3年时间里我学会了这里的语言,为一家杂志当过撰稿人,设计师和社交媒体营销经理。我在市里也做过摄影师,在一个团队里为生活在这座城市里的外籍人员们举办过活动。

I really like the city and its energy, I love to walk around and open new streets, spots and restaurants. Because, as it turned out, not many people pay attention to what is around them. They only note crowds of people, traffic and high prices. 

我是真的非常喜欢这座城市和涌动其中的能量。我喜欢到处走走停停,发现新的街景,新的餐馆。因为事实证明,并不是有很多人在关注他们身边的人和事。他们唯一注意到的就是拥挤的人群车流和居高不下的物价。

Therefore, in the summer of 2017 I decided to turn my Instagram account into a personal blog about the city and my life there. 

所以2017年夏我决定将我的Instagram账号改版成记录我在大连的城市生活的博客。

For 5 months later, the page gained almost 4000 followers and the number is growing every day. In my posts, I show exactly my vision of the city, and many people write to me that they never pictured China the way I show it in my photos. My blog is not a reference book with addresses, it's more of a photo gallery with stories. I write in Russian because most of my followers are Russian, but I’m thinking of writing in English too. Some people started contacting me with questions about how to help them find accommodation, give advice on tourists attractions, beautiful places and delicious food. I see people are interested in what I’m doing. So, it gives me more inspiration every day. 

5个月以后,我的主页就已经有了接近4000名粉丝,而且粉丝数量还在每天增加。我帖子所展现的都完全是我眼中的这座城市。很多人都会留言告诉我,他们从没有像我在帖子中展现的那样描画过中国的样子。我的博客不是附带着地址的参考书,它更像是一个有故事的画廊。我用俄语写作是因为我的大多数粉丝都是俄国人,不过我也在想用英语创作。一些人开始找我咨询能否帮他们找到住处,或者是希望我能给他们一些可以欣赏到美景,品尝美食的胜地。我看到大家是真的喜欢我现在在做的这一切。所以,每天我都能找到更多的灵感。

From now and future ahead, I already have some projects about expats life in Dalian and I hope that soon you will see or hear about it all.

从现在以及不远的将来开始,我已经有一些关于外籍人员在大连的生活的项目,我希望你们能在不久之后就能听我讲述这一切。

- END -

So here it is, the new QR Code to the local information hub of Dalian!

一张面向世界的大连新名片。